1. A hat to the standard of PAS 015 or BSEN 1384,with the chin strap fastened, must be worn at all times when mounted.
2. Riders under the age of 12 must wear a body protector.
3. In the case of over-subscription, applicants received first will have precedence.
4. The organisers reserve the right to alter or cancel the event, or reject riders who turn up late.
5. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to Burghley Park to any persons, or to withdraw permission at any time to remain in the park, and shall not be required to give any reason for such action.
6. Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers or anyone for whom they are in the law responsible for, neither the organisers Stamford XT or the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials, the organisers or the trustees of Burghley Estate, nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, grooms, spectators, land, or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever.
7. The organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring, and must obey the instructions of the organisers and all the officials and stewards.
8. Please keep your children under control and dogs on a lead at all times.